I completed the first 5 tasks in 2 sessions. During the first session, I did the Word Processing and Spreadsheet tasks. My subscription to Office 365 from my previous university had expired, so this was a good impetus to set up access through UBC in advance of classes starting. Both tasks were fairly straight-forward. I had not used filtering in Excel before, so I had to Google a bit to figure that out and learn the SUBTOTAL function. Including the Office 365 setup, these two tasks took me about 1 hour.
In my second session, I completed the Presentation task in around 15 minutes without issue. For the Database task, I knew I wanted to use SQL, but I did not currently have any RDMS installed on my computer. I actually had some issues setting up PostgreSQL, but once I figured that out SQL queries came back relatively quickly. Including my setup issues, these two tasks took around 2 hours.