I worked through the first 3 tasks with almost no difficulty when we first recieved the email. Once I got to the relational databases I realized that my computer was going to be wholly insufficient as it could not run Microsoft Access which seemed to be the primary software with which to work in databases. The next few sessions were trying to find an adequate software that ran on mac. After eventually giving up on that endevaour I installed Access on virtual Windows 7 on a spare server and remote accessed into that. Once all of those issues were solved it was quite quick to complete the rest of the tasks. My overall work time is close to 4 hours, but if you add in download/installation/testing time it is closer to 10 hours.