It took me about a couple hours to complete tasks 1 to 6. I had some trouble with formatting the date in the Excel spreadsheet and went down a bit of a rabbithole troubleshooting on the internet. The Word and PowerPoint tasks were quite simple. I am still getting the hand of Access and had some problems importing the data because it did not like the provided Actor and Film IDs are primary keys. I managed to find a work around though. I also had some problems with the second query. It appears that the order in which you list the things you want to query affects the results and I stil do not understand why.
I think my main difficulty was working with the information provided in the online module; I did not find it very helpful and wish that more guidance was provided. The in-person workshops were helpful, but it would also be nice to have more solid documentation to go back to for reference, particularly around troubleshooting.