It took me about 4-5 hours total to complete tasks 1 through 6. I spent around half of this time on the presentation task, as I find open-ended/creative activities prey on my perfectionist neuroses. Given my work experience with HTML/CSS, FTP, and databases, the other tasks were not difficult.
I started completing the tasks with Google's online suite of tools, but was concerned that the exported .docx and .xlsx files might not function properly when opened in MS Office. This was confirmed once I signed up for a free MS Office subscription as a UBC student and opened my word document; the heading formats applied by Google Docs were not recognized in MS Word. For the HTML/CSS task, it was unclear to me whether "all paragraphs" implied the list as well; assuming yes, I made this a global style setting rather than applying it only to the paragraph tag.